CALL 24/7 FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Do I need a NEW ORLEANS ACCIDENT lawyer If I'm in an accident?
Yes. Consult with a personal injury car accident lawyer New Orleans who has experience handling car accident cases, especially:
- If you are injured: when you pursue a damage claim against another driver, you should have an attorney represent you from the initial investigation through settlement.
- If a non-relative/non-resident passenger is injured.
- If the other driver and their passengers sustain injuries.
NEW ORLEANS 18-Wheeler ACCIDENT LAWYER
Complex 18 wheeler accident New Orleans lawyer requires:
- Complete investigations
- Opinions from expert witnesses
- Depositions of corporate representatives
- Creative use of discovery procedures after the accident lawsuit is filed
When big corporations are anxious to put a new product on the market so that they can begin to make sales, they often forget (or even deliberately ignore) the need to make those products safely. From defective toys to vehicles prone to roll-overs, these products can take a terrible toll on the consumers who bought and used the products. Dangerous products can and do cause serious injury and even wrongful death. You need an 18-Wheeler accident lawyer in New Orleans who knows how to take on the insurance companies and win.
- Automotive defects
- Defective tires
- Unsafe toys and baby furniture
- Unsafe manufacturing equipment
- Defective medical devices
Pichon Law Firm is a top-rated car accident law firm in New Orleans that has successfully brought individual and class action lawsuits against defective product manufacturers. If you have been injured by a defective product or if a relative has been injured or died a wrongful death due to a defective product, seek legal advice from experienced personal injury Pichon Law Firm.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious burn injury due to someone else's careless and dangerous conduct, Pichon Law Firm can help. Our firm has represented a number of burn victims and we are confident that we can help you.
Types of Burns
While burns can be fatal, many burn injuries to the skin and underlying tissue can heal completely with time and treatment. Burns have a variety of causes including:
- Excessive sun exposure
- Scalding from hot, boiling liquids
- Chemical burns
- Electrical burns